Let us know something very interesting about Lord Krishna
Lord Shri Krishna is known by different names in different places.
1. Krishna or Gopal Govind etc. are known by name in Uttar Pradesh.
2. They are known by the name of Shrinathji or Thakurji in Rajasthan.
3. In Maharashtra, God is known as Bithal.
4. Orissa is known as Jagannath.
5. Known as Gopalji in Bengal.
6. In South India, they are known as Venkatesh or Govinda.
7. Known as Dwarkadhish in Gujarat.
8. In the northeastern regions of Assam, Tripura, Nepal, etc., the name of Krishna is worshiped.
9. In the countries of Malaysia, Indonesia, America, England, France, etc., the name Krishna is famous.
10. In Govind or Gopal, the word "Go" refers to both cow and senses. Go is a Sanskrit word and in the Rigveda, Go means the senses of man ... the conqueror of the senses, who is in control of the senses, is Govind.
11. Shri Krishna's father's name was Vasudev hence he was known as "Vasudeva" for a lifetime. Shree Krishna's grandfather's name was Shursen.
12. Shri Krishna was born in the prison of King Kansa of Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh.
13. Sri Krishna's brother was Balarama but Uddhava and Angiras were his cousins, Angiras later did penance and became known as Neminath, the Tirthankara of Jainism.
14. Shri Krishna had freed 16000 princesses from the prison of King Narakasura of Assam and married them to honor them in order to prevent them from committing suicide. Because in that era, the woman of Haran was considered untouchable and society did not adopt those women.
15. The original Patrani of Shri Krishna was the same, whose name was Rukmani, who was the sister of King Rukmi of Vidarbha state of Maharashtra. Rukmi was a friend of Shishupala and an enemy of Shri Krishna.
16. Duryodhana was the brother of Shri Krishna and his daughter Lakshmana was married to Sambha, son of Shri Krishna.
17. The name of Shri Krishna's bow was Sarang. The conch was named Panchajanya. The name of the cycle was Sudarshan. His girlfriend's name was Radharani who was the daughter of Varshan, the sarpanch of Barsana. Shri Krishna loved Radharani with selfless and selfless love. Radharani was much older in age than Shri Krishna. There was a difference of more than 6 years. Shri Krishna left Vrindavan at the age of 14. And after that, he never met Radha.
18. Shri Krishna came to Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh from Mathura to earn his knowledge. And here he had acquired knowledge of supernatural disciplines from Maharishi Sandipani, a high-ranking Brahmin.
19. A total of 125 years of Shri Krishna lived on earth. His body was dark black in color and 24 hours of holy ash was smelling from his body. His clothes were yellow in silk and the marmukut adorned the forehead. His charioteer was named Daruk and his chariot consisted of four horses. He had severe hypnosis in both his eyes.
20. Shri Krishna was named by Maharishi Garg.
21. Sri Krishna's elder grandson was named Anirudh, for whom Shri Krishna fought and defeated Banasura and Lord Shiva.
22. Shri Krishna settled the capital of Dwarka in the middle of the sea of Gujarat. Dwarika was made of full gold and was built by Dev Shilpi Vishwakarma.
23. Sri Krishna had the arrow of a hunter named Zara on his toe, that hunter was the earl of the previous birth after the arrow struck, Lord Swalok went to Dham.
24. Shri Krishna gave the knowledge of the holy Gita to Arjuna in Kurukshetra, Haryana, in just 45 minutes on Sunday Shukla Paksha Ekadashi.
25. Shri Krishna had stolen the clothes of women bathing naked in the river just once as a child and advised them not to bathe naked in the open the next time.
26. According to Shri Krishna, the cow slayer is a demon and he has no right to live.
27. Krishna was not an incarnation but an avatar .... which means "Purna Purushottam Bhagavan" neither was he born nor died like an ordinary human being. Sarvan Dharman Parityajam Mamekam Sharanam Vraj Aham Tvam Sarv Papebhyo Mokshyasamy Ma Shuch-- (Bhagavad Gita Chapter 18).
28. The Vice-Chancellor of Shri Krishna was Maharishi Shandilya.
THANKS FOR READING.